when mothers day is celebrated?

 Mother's Day is a holiday celebrated annually to honor and appreciate mothers and mother figures for their contributions and sacrifices in raising children and nurturing families. The date of the holiday varies in different countries, but it is typically observed on the second Sunday of May in the United States, Canada, and several other countries.


Mother's Day was first celebrated in the United States in 1908 when Anna Jarvis held a memorial for her mother, who had passed away three years earlier. She wanted to honor her mother's life and all mothers by creating a day to celebrate motherhood. In 1914, US President Woodrow Wilson signed a proclamation designating Mother's Day as a national holiday to be celebrated on the second Sunday of May each year.


Today, Mother's Day is celebrated in many countries around the world, although the date and customs vary. The holiday is usually marked by giving gifts, flowers, or cards to mothers, as well as spending time with family and expressing gratitude for all that mothers do.
In the Year 2023, Mother’s Day will be celebrated on Sunday, 14 May.

  • Thanks for being the best Mom ever! I wouldn't be here without you—literally!
  • Why can't you buy a mom at a Mother's Day sale? Because moms are priceless.
  • I'm so grateful you never put me up for adoption, though I'm sure there were times you were seriously tempted! Happy Mother's Day!
  • Happy Mom's Day to my best friend, biggest influence, and cheapest therapist.
  • Happy Mother's Day from your favorite child.
  • Roses are red, and violets are blue. There’s no other mother near as wonderful as you!
  • It's not easy being a mom. If it was, Dad would do it.
  • I love you Mom, but I'm never accepting your friend request.
  • Mother (n). One person who does the work of 30. For free. See also: Wonder Woman.
  • I was searching for the perfect Mother’s Day gift for you, but then I realized you already have me.
  • Hope you like your gift! If not, I'll keep it for myself.
  • Happy Mother's Day, even though we all know the dog is your favorite.
  • Happy Mother's Day from the world's luckiest daughter.
  • Let today be a reminder of just how wonderful you are, and how loved.
  • Happy Mother's Day to the woman I admire most in the world.
  • From drying my tears to celebrating my triumphs, you have always been there for me. Thank you, Mom.
  • Best Mother's Day wishes to the best mom!
  • I wish more than anything we could be together on this Mother's Day but know that I'm holding you in my heart, Mom.
  • I appreciate you even more now that I'm a mom.
  • Thank you for everything you do for me and your grandchildren.



https://bestwishescollections.com/mothers-day-wishes-quotes-images/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

+